Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chinese Pancake Franchising Opportunity

Good day =)


I am writing this blog to promote my Malaysian Food Franchising Business. Chinese Pancakes has been around for many years in Malaysia.

It took me years to obtain the correct pancake recipe and then modifying the recipe to a better and more delicious and sell-able pancake. They now comes with all kinds of flavors and fillings such as ground nuts, peanut butter, kaya, egg, ham, sausages etc...

I will upload some photos later when I get home, so that everyone can have look what kind of pancakes we sell here in Malaysia.



29th June 2010

Finally I manage take some photos of my pancakes and upload some of them. I went back home and did some cooking last week. Well I decided to make them in round bowl shapes so that I can put in the chinese pancake fillings and snap them on my new camera. Had to buy a new cam cause the old one is not working.

You can see from the picture that I did a peanut with sugar, Egg (where i purposely make sure that the york is still round and yellow), Chocolate with peanut, Banana with chocolate, Seafood salad and also Sausage only. My customers will not order sausage only. I have a list of filling where they will tick and select the filling that they desire. Some of my customers go for Sausage + Cheese + Peanut + Butter + Sweet Corn.






Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment